Design a bookmark to celebrate books and reading! From June 21 to August 12, submit your best bookmark design. Winners of the contest will receive a certificate, 20+ of their bookmarks to distribute to friends and family, and will be entered into a grand prize raffle drawing. Participants need to be Newport county residents and registered for the Children’s Summer Reading Challenge. The designs that win will be available for all kids to enjoy in the Fall. Winners will be chosen on August 15.
Grab a template at the library, or print a template from home.
- Only one entry per person.
- Design your bookmark INSIDE the box (shown on the template).
- Use markers, colored pencils, crayons, or ink pen to create your design. Print your full name, grade (entering in fall) and phone number. Be sure to have a parent or guardian sign the form.
- All entries are due before closing on Fri. Aug. 12.
- Judges will select winning bookmarks from each of the following grade groups (fall of 2022 grade):