Design a bookmark to celebrate books and reading! From June 21 to August 12, submit your best bookmark design. Winners of the contest will receive a certificate, 20+ of their bookmarks to distribute to friends and family, and will be entered into a grand prize raffle drawing. The designs that win will be available for all kids to enjoy in the Fall. Winners will be chosen on August 15.
Grab a template at the library, or print a template from home.
- Only one entry per person.
- Design your bookmark INSIDE the box.
- Use markers, colored pencils, crayons, or ink pen to create your design. Print your full name, grade (entering in fall) and phone number. Be sure to have a parent or guardian sign the form.
- All entries are due before closing on Fri. Aug. 12.
- Judges will select winning bookmarks from each of the following grade groups (fall of 2022 grade):